- Dissertation Writing
- PhD Thesis
- MBA projects
- Medical Dissertation
- Journal Publication support
- Editing and Proof Reading
- Statistics help
- Assignment writing
- Essay writing
- Research Proposal
- Dissertation Abstract
- Dissertation Introduction
- Dissertation Literature Review
- Research Methodology
- Results/Statistical analysis
- Questionnaire development
- References / Bibliography
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Every project is assigned a project confirmation code #0000 during which you will be confirmed about the following.
b. Nature of work
c. Number of pages/words
e. Payment status
2. After project confirmation, every mail from you (to either operations or admin) must have project confirmation code.
3. Any payment details/new additions to existing project must be sent only to email@example.com mentioning your project confirmation code.
4. Any technical updates/queries/comments/recommendations must be sent only to operations team mentioning your project confirmation code. We highly appreciate your cooperation not to send any payment details to operations team.
5. Payment terms:
a) 100% Advance for Assignments*/Course work/Research Proposal/Questions and Answers. (*Subject to change)
b) For Masters dissertation: New write up/Rework – Two Installments The above statement means, after project confirmation and your first draft is sent to you, if you have any queries/corrections on your first draft, we are open to unlimited revisions. But you are expected to make second installment in parallel to carry on your balance 50% work. We are not responsible for any deadline delays in this regard.
c) For Ph.D thesis: Four installments (25% Advance and three installments for which work will be dispatched accordingly)
6. We strictly stick to the word/page count after a project is confirmed. Any negotiation in this regard is not entertained.
7. After project confirmation is over, if extra pages/words is demanded to add, Extra payment has to be made in accordance with the requirement.
8. Deadline committed, is the number of days/weeks only after we receive the payment confirmation.
9. Deadline committed denotes the number of working days in a week. We work 6 days a week (other than Second Saturday in a month) and 8 hours a day. Government Holidays/Public holidays/Holidays due to unavoidable circumstances will be intimated to client when committing a project.
10. With prior appointments on both sides, a conference call may be arranged with experts regarding any updates on project details.
a. Conference call arrangement will be arranged only between 9am – 6pm (Indian Standard Time -IST) on weekdays (Monday to Saturday)
b. No details related to personal/payment should be discussed on account of which the call will be immediately disconnected.
c. After a conference call, an email will be sent to you stating the information which is understood / conveyed over the phone.
d. One Skype call may be arranged for a maximum of 30 minutes to discuss with the technical expert after the project is confirmed.
11. Rework/Feedback on projects:
a. For Assignment/Research Proposal/Course work: From the date of dispatch, we are open to unlimited revisions up to 15 days.
b. For dissertation: From the date of dispatch, unlimited revisions for Masters up to 15 days and 30 days for Ph.D.
12. For manuscript development, we are not responsible for rejection criteria if the Basic concept, Title provided and the primary data is unacceptable to the reviewers/authors. However, we provide revisions for the comments received specially with reference to enhancement of technical content, language and formatting guidelines.
13. For any type of guidance provided, we refer both free as well as paid articles. If the client needs any articles for their future reference, free articles will be provided. But in case of paid articles, Instead of articles, only payment links will be provided for the same.
1. One can refer many of their friends/colleagues. There is no restriction for their referral limit.
2. On confirmation of project by three of your referrals, you will be entitled to benefits (Cash/Gift coupons)
3. Interlinked reference is not considered as a valued referral.
4. Either Cash or Gift coupons will only be considered as a benefit and not both.
5. Each referral you are referring must mention your name and email id for considering the referral offer.
6. On 100% payment confirmation of the three referrals of yours, you will be entitled to the benefits as mentioned.
7. One cannot ask for interchange of benefits (Cash to coupons or vice vera) and is sole decision of TutorsIndia.
8. TutorsIndia’s decision is final towards the selection of beneficiary. (Cash/Gift coupons)