Terms and Conditions
Tutors India is committed to guiding the researchers in their research work as per the commitment. We understood that the researchers' perception may vary from one to another due to which we provide unlimited revisions on whatever we commit as per the initial communication with Admin team (Refer our workflow process).
Custom written Research Work
- Selling any ready-made research work. We educate the client at every stage (if inquired by the client, at a separate cost), and the research work that we are committing is to be used as a reference and not to be submitted as it is.
- Whenever a project is committed, the experts (Tutor) will be allotted within 24 hours and the work will be started within 48 hours (This may vary for shorter deadline projects., i.e., for projects less than 72 hours, the project will be started within 2 hours of project confirmation). If we have to stop the project and refund the payment, the request must be given within 24 hours of the project confirmation.
- 100% Advance for Assignments / Coursework / Research Proposal / Questions and Answers / Manuscripts / Conference paper / Seminar paper / University level paper
- For Medium Level research work for less than 30,000 words: New write up/Rework - Two Instalments: The above statement means, after project confirmation and your first draft is sent to you, if you have any queries/corrections on your first draft, we are open to unlimited revisions. But you are expected to make the second instalment in parallel to carry on your balance 50% work. Based on the delay in balance payment receipt/ primary data /secondary data / book sources receipt, the timeline will vary for which we are unable to take responsibility.
- For High-level research work for more than 50,000 words: Three instalments (40% Advance and balance amount (60%) in two instalments for which work will be dispatched accordingly)
- The client has to take responsibility for extension of the timeline if the payment, approval of previously dispatched chapters, primary data delay is on the client end.
We strictly stick to the word/page count after a project is confirmed and any changes in the initial requirement will be considered as a new requirement as negotiation in this regard is not entertained. During the project, we analyse the data/book sources as provided by the researcher/client. If there are any changes required in the data, we can do the same but at an additional cost since expertise need to spend additional time on your project.
- Primary data / Secondary data / Book sources need to be provided by researcher/client which is clearly communicated during the project commitment.
- Primary data needs to be provided in Excel sheet format or Interview transcripts format. If a hard copy of the primary data is provided, then data entry charges apply. If audio recordings files are provided for qualitative analysis, then data conversion charges apply.
After project confirmation is over, if extra pages/words are demanded to add, additional payment applies by the requirement. Deadline is committed, is the number of days/weeks only after we receive the payment confirmation.
- We provide 24/7 call support at the admin department only and not for the technical department. Any technical calls/calls related to work status can be answered by the experts’ team between 9 am to 6 pm Indian Standard Timings (IST) only.
- 24 hours is the minimum timeline to address any minor technical replies whereas, for the major technical queries/replies, the timeline/deadline for addressing the major technical replies / queries will be informed to you within 24 hours.
With prior appointments on both sides, a conference call may be arranged with experts regarding any updates on project details
- Conference call arrangement will be arranged only between 9 am - 6 pm (Indian Standard Time -IST) on weekdays (Monday to Friday) based on expertise availability
- During the conference call, the project coordinator who is allotted to your project will mediate your call
- No details related to personal/payment should be discussed, on account of which the call will be immediately disconnected
- After a conference call, an email will be sent to you stating the information which is understood / conveyed over the phone. This has to be confirmed by the client/researcher without which the conference call details will not be considered as a valid point for future reference
- We are unable to arrange for the conference call for Topic Selection, PowerPoint Presentation, Editing, Plagiarism correction, Formatting and Referencing, Manuscript/Conference paper
- Research Proposal/Assignments/Coursework/Case Studies – 15-20 minutes (for the entire project)
- Masters research work / Ph.D. research work - 20-30 minutes (for the entire project)
- Projects on Individual chapters – 10 minutes (for the entire project)
- The timeline mentioned above is to inform the client/researcher that the expertise can be made available on request and within the stipulated timeline, the con. The call is expected to complete. Further, if any requests made from the researcher/client for the con. Call / Direct meeting, there is an additional payment applies.
Rework / Feedback on Projects
- Every project is committed between the client/Researcher and Tutors India/Academic support and not with the Third party which may include, but not limited to, the clients' university / guide / supervisor / department / Journal. So any revision request from client end within the specified time will be addressed as per the commitment. Once the project is completed, any changes/comments/feedback in the requirement will be considered as a new requirement.
- Once the project files are dispatched, we will be waiting for feedback/comments (if any) from the client/researcher up to grace period (Refer Table Below). After this grace period, the client/researcher will be requested formally to get back to us for any minor modifications. Any major modifications will be considered as a new/additional request from the final call. After the final call, the client will be informed about the formal closure of the project from the team.
|Type of work||Grace Period||Final Call|
|Masters-Assignment-case study-coursework-report-essay-research proposal||7 Days||7 Days|
|PhD thesis||2 months||1 months|
|Masters Dissertation||15 Days||15 Days|
|Manuscript(International/National)||4 Months||2 Months|
- Since the expertise is Ph.D. holders and highly qualified subject matter expertise, the payment would be revised from time to time and market fluctuations. So the Grace period and the final call timeline is given since the expertise would be allotted to other projects and relieved from the current project based on client revert.
- Tutors India will not be able to take the responsibility in addressing your supervisor / guide / department / reviewer comments after the timeline is committed.
|Period of revisions||Payment terms|
|Within 15 days from the date of final dispatch||Free (only for minor modifications)|
|Between 15-30 days from the date of final dispatch||10% of the payment committed|
|Between 30-45 days from the date of final dispatch||25% of the payment committed|
|Up to 60 days from the date of final dispatch||50% of the payment committed|
|Above 60 days from the date of final dispatch||Will be considered as a new requirement|
For manuscript development
- The client has to take care of rejection scenario if the reviewers’ comments are related to the Basic concept, Title provided and the primary data. However, we provide revisions for the comments received especially concerning enhancement of technical content, language and formatting guidelines.
- For any guidance provided, we refer both free as well as paid articles. If the client needs any articles for their future reference, free articles will be provided. But in the case of paid articles, only respective payment links will be provided for the same.
- We are committed to providing a plagiarism-free work and not a free plagiarism report. However if plagiarism report is required, you can make an additional payment for the same
- Whenever committing a project, you must let us know the format/version of the file which you require since every document that is dispatched will be only in Microsoft Office (2007) version or relevant software formats.
- We are not responsible for providing any software / screenshot of the software used since it is purely used for our internal purpose. The committed works will be provided with complete information in the write-up.
Researcher (Individual, Student, Scholar, Faculty, and Entrepreneur) and Company/Organization - TutorsIndia refers ‘Client’ as any or all the above said terms who confirms their project with us.
- Each client is received, discussed and analysed about their requirement, fixing the commitment, negotiation in the commitment and the projects are confirmed at ‘Information’ department or ‘admin department.' Any queries as follows, but not limited to, such as
- Title, Type of work
- Project cost
- Payment modes and Currency conversion
- Balance payment procedure / Instalment payment procedure
- Payment receipt / Non-receipt status / Payment Acknowledgement status
- Additional project requirement (regarding word count for content development, editing, and proofreading, plagiarism correction, formatting and referencing, Data addition, data change, data creation, illustration/artwork services)
- Additional service requirement (Extension of deadline, Earlier dispatch, extension of timeline for feedback/comments, Extension of timeline for publications)
- Additional Requirements / Attachments / Guidelines / Instructions (other than the initial commitment)
- Primary data (in excel sheet format / as interview transcripts format) / Secondary data / Supporting book sources (other than the initial commitment)
- Refund Are to be discussed only with the admin department or information department and not with the experts’ team or guidance department.
Once the admin team confirms the project, the project details will be sent to guidance team or experts’ team where a dedicated project coordinator is allotted to each project. The Project coordinator’s contact details (such as email ID, contact No) will be provided to the client. Any queries which are as follows will be addressed by the expert’s team or guidance team, but not limited to, such as
- Technical discussion (including project outline, draft documents, plagiarism-related queries, deadlines)
- Feedback or comments within the commitment
- Conference call / Direct meeting arrangement
- Justification for the work provided
- Outline / Table of Contents / Technical queries / replies
- Free reference articles (paid reference article links)
- 100% confidentiality of client’s personal details, payment details, project works, copyrights of research works
- Clear understanding of project commitment, deliverables, process flow about the additional requirement other than the commitment
- Refund is not possible for the projects committed with a deadline less than or equal to 72 hours
- The refund is not allowed if the project is already allotted and the permissible timeline is exceeded. The refund due to 'stopping the work' is not applicable for shorter deadline projects
- There is no refund policy at Tutors India as we provide unlimited revisions as per the commitment.
Referral Terms and Conditions
- One can refer many of their friends/colleagues. There is no restriction for their referral limit.
- On confirmation of project by two of your referrals, you will be entitled to referral offer
- Interlinked reference is not considered as a valued referral.
- The referral benefit can be availed only when three of you (the referrer, two referrals) confirm the project. No Cash or Gift benefits will be provided.
- Each referral you are referring must mention your name and email id for considering the referral offer.
- On 100% payment confirmation of the two referrals of yours, you will be entitled to the benefits as mentioned.
- Tutors India’s decision is final, and Referral benefits are subjected to change as it is the sole decision of TutorsIndia.