Statistical analysis is an important step and contributes 40 per cent of weightage of your entire PhD dissertation. At Tutors India, we assist you in exhaustive analysis and interpretation of the report. We perform following analysis:
- Exploratory analysis – To check normality [Kolmogorov Smirnov test], outliers, mean, standard deviation, standard error of mean, kurtosis, skew ness, minimum. Maximum, standard deviation, confidence interval,.
- Correlation test [Bivariate: Pearson correlation, spearman rank, Kendall’s Tau, simple scatter plot, partial correlation]
- Chi-square analysis
- Reliability analysis – Cronbach’s alpha, etc.
- Time series analysis
- Regression, multiple regression, logistic regression
- T-test, Analysis of Variance (ANOVA), Analysis of covariance (ANCOVA), , General Liner Model (GLM), Repeated measure design,
- Non-parametric Test: Wilcoxon Signed Rank Test, The Kruskal Wallis Test, Mann-Whitney Test, Multivariate Analysis of variance (MANOVA)
- Forecasting analysis [Human, sales, etc. forecasting]
- Confirmatory Factor analysis
- Discriminatory analysis
- Factor analysis
- Structural Equation Model [SEM]
- Neural Network
- Decision Tree analysis
- Marketing analysis Techniques
We not only help you in the analysis but also involved in tutoring of statistical analysis part, which brings you more confidence to defend your PhD thesis. Our Trained statistician and Biostatistician will help you throughout the process.
Pilot testing is an important part of any research and before conducting the main study, researchers need to test the questionnaire with small number of participants with diverse socio economic group and geographical areas. However, for a small pilot study, always participants should be drawn from the main study.
The field test findings should looked as a whole, each section and individual questions and appropriate revisions has to be made based on results of preliminary findings. The pilot testing helps you on the following
Our Service include
Contact us for further assistance